Not yet a member?
In an ongoing effort to provide a safe service to its users. we have employed the use of a code of conduct that it expects it's users to abide by. us and not held responsible for content found within user-created, non-chat managed areas. We reserves the right to terminate any of its users access from it's services without notice, or question. We also holds the right to delete any content found to be in violation of its code of conduct.
Our website is for the general use of non-commercial, individual users 16 years of age or older. While we've provided you with the ability to self-categorize your form of communication, we reserve the right to change the category and rating at will.
Using Our Services
- Impersonating a Chat Admin, Host, or another user is prohibited.
- Do not use our services to send unsolicited messages and/or mail also known as spam.
- Please treat all other users with respect, and do not use our communication services to abuse, threaten, harass or stalk other users.
- We reserves the right to remove content or users in user-created communication services that express ideals of racism, bigotry, violence, obscenity or nudity.
- Any use of our services for commercial purposes, is done at your own risk and may be removed without notice by a our employee.
- We does not allow content or behaviours relating to any illegal activities under international laws. You cannot use our communication services as means of distributing, posting or publishing any unlawful material, this includes but is not limited to child pornography, piracy, bestiality, incest, harassment and illegal access to another's computer (hacking)
- Our service can not be used for advertising external websites that violate this code of conduct.
- It is against this code of conduct to upload any patented or copyrighted material. We will remove such content without notice. We cannot ensure the safety of user's computer while such material is downloaded or used.
- Do not post or promote materials (documents, software etc.) that may be used to cause harm on another computer, or alter their overall experience in our communication services.
- You are required to uphold all laws that pertain to your locale, and nation.
- We strongly advise against providing other users with personally identifiable information, which could be used against you, your property or your family.
- We strongly advise you install a good anti-virus program and firewall, and backup your files regularly. We do not backup files found in user created communication services.
- We encourage that parents monitor what their children do while on the internet, there are many harmful and questionable sites found online. We invite you to join your child while communicating in our services and teach them good online etiquette and safety.
- The creators of specific communication services should be responsible with regards to their member's behaviour, and remove any users who constantly violate this code of conduct.
- You're responsible for any actions you make based on another's decision. Remembering that it is possible hearsay and that may be false, as people often are not who they say they are.
- You use scripts, bots and other third party clients at your own risk; we cannot guarantee the safety, nor integrity of your computer while such programs are in use.